Applications are invited for the The Working to Advance African Women (WAAW) foundation scholarship program which is awarded to Females from African countries who has interest in pursuing an Undergraduate degree program at any Applicants home countries.
This scholarship program is designed to increase the pipeline of African women in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) related disciplines, and work to ensure that this talent is engaged in African innovation..
– Applicants must be Females students of African origin, living and studying in Africa.
– Applicants must be Below the age of 32 years.
– Applicants must be Currently enrolled in undergraduate B.S.degree program.
– Applicants must be Studying STEM related courses in a University or college in Africa.
– Applicants must have excellent academic grades
The mode of application is online.
Click here to begin application process
The application deadline for this scholarship program is on 15th October, 2017.
For More Information visit The Scholarship Webpage To see more local & international scholarships that you can easily qualify and apply for, click here