ABOUT THE COMPANY
Total is one of the top publicly-traded integrated oil and gas organisations across the globe. The company have more than 100 000 staff in over 130 countries.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarships cover various periods of classes and internships, such as:
Ecole des Mines de Nantes: PM3E: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship
Ecole Centrale de Nantes: MN CM, ARIA ASI: 4 academic semesters. GM CSP, GM MPTC: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship.
Ecole Polytechnique: STEEM: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship
IFP School: Specialized Master in Petroleum Geosciences, Specialized Master in Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering: 12 months of classes and 4 month internship.
Specialized Master in Processes and Polymers: 12 months of classes and 6 month internship.
Specialized Master in Petroleum Economics and Management, Specialized Master in Petroleum Data Management: 11 months of classes and 4-6 month internship.
INSA Toulouse: Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship
Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris: Master in wireless telecommunication and IoT systems: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship
Université Paris Saclay: REST: 3 academic semesters and 6-month internship
FIELDS OF STUDY COVERED
Engineering and Sciences field (Oil and Gas related).
Successful students will study in one of the following Schools and programmes:
Ecole des Mines de Nantes School
- Master in Project Management: Environmental and Energy Engineering (PM3E)
Ecole Centrale de Nantes School
- Master of Engineering: Automatic control, Signal and Image (ARIA ASI)
- Master of Engineering: Computational Mechanics (MN CM)
- Master of Engineering: Design of Systems and Products (GM CSP)
- Master of Engineering: Materials, Processes and Technology of Composites (GM MPTC)
Ecole Polytechnique School
- Master in Energy Environment: Science Technology and Management (STEEM)
- Specialized Master: Petroleum Geosciences
- Specialized Master: Reservoir Geoscience and Engineering
- Specialized Master: Petroleum Data Management
- Specialized Master: Petroleum Economics and Management
- Specialized Master: Processes and Polymers
INSA Toulouse School
- Master in Fluids Engineering for Industrial Processes
Institut Supérieur d’Électronique de Paris (ISEP) School
- Master in wireless telecommunication and IoT systems
Université Paris Saclay School
- Master Renewable Energy Science and Technology (REST)
Please ensure that you meet these minimum entry criteria before applying:
- Nigerian national
- Graduated between the years 2013 and 2016
- Completed 1 year compulsory NYSC programme
- Have a first degree with a minimum of Second class upper division in a relevant field of study per the fields listed above
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online via the Total Careers website: http://www.careers.total.com/en/apply-job-total
You will need to register and create a profile before submitting your online application.
6 March annually.
For any queries, please contact: