Are you an International STudent? Are you looking to acquire a degree program In UK?
The Bristol University is providing £500,000 to Interested applicants who are willing and ready to pursue an Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
This scholarship program is committed to helping and nurturing global talent to produce the future leaders of tomorrow.
- The deadline for the first round is Friday 23rd March 2018.
- The deadline for the second round is Friday 29th June 2018.
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): University of Bristol, UK
Eligible Field Of Study: Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or Postgraduate programme offered at the University
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Number of Awards: 26 Undergraduate scholarships AND 26 Postgraduate scholarships.
Value of Award: Award covers between 25 and 100 per cent of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have applied or applying to Bristol University, UK
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
Application Process: To apply for this scholarship, complete the application form and email it to [email protected]
by the deadline. Please complete all required fields.
See Undergraduate Application Form Here
See Postgraduate Application Form Here