One of the most prestigious and highly selective business schools in the world. Due to the school’s historical international outlook its alumni hold leadership positions in corporate, governmental and academic institutions around the globe.
The Brunel Business School (BBS), UK invites applications from Individuals who wants to undergo a degree program at the Institution.
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international
To be taken at (country): UK
Number of Awardees: 25
Value of Scholarship: £6,420 tuition fee waiver
Eligibility: To be eligible for this Scholarship program, applicants must:
- be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort. Interviews will take place throughout the application year.
- have completed their bachelors degree program
- be in receipt of an offer to study on the above programme starting September 2019 or January 2020
- have good academic records
How to Apply:
- Submit an application
- The application will comprise of an essay of no more than 500 words explaining why the applicant would make good ambassador for the Brunel MBA. You should describe how your academic study, professional experience and other activities merit the award.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
Scholarship Application Deadline:
- 23rd August 2019
- 20th December 2019
Award Provider: Brunel University Business School