The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. Although its origins are said to trace back to the 1870s, the university was founded in its current form in 1988.
To attract high achieving commencing international students, the University of Technology Sydney is awarding Engineering and IT Postgraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship in Australia.
The fund is available for those gleaming candidates, who wish to pursue a postgraduate coursework program at UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree program in Engineering and Information Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must commence a Masters by coursework degree at the Faculty of Engineering and IT at UTS full-time and on campus in session 2020.
How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are needed to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers may be asked to provide the personal statement describing studentship aims, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in a master’s degree, aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of UTS.
- Language Requirement: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get 25% of tuition fees for the standard duration of course.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020